Digital Press Operator
The Printing Port is a commercial printing and direct mail production company seeking hard working, motivated individuals to join our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Digital Press Operator. Previous Digital Press experience is a MUST. You will be responsible for running digital print equipment (RICOH Pro, Xante & Xerox Digital Press) folding, shrink wrapping and boxing custom printed material. This position is 1st shift M-F with some weekend work may be required during peak seasons.
- Set up, operate and maintain production to meet job specifications on production orders, proofs and supplied samples
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Book binding, cutting, folding, packing boxes, and general bindery work needed on occasion.
- Ideal candidate possess a positive attitude, great work ethic, and ability to learn multiple areas of our shop.
- Previous Digital Press Operator experience A MUST
- Mechanically inclined, detail-oriented, quality conscious, sense of urgency, ability to work with deadlines.
- Understanding of the printing industry including digital, large format and offset printing
- Self-starter, energetic, with a positive attitude toward the job
- Knowledge of graphic design is preferred but not required
If you are a detailed-oriented individual, with good decision-making skills, and are able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines, please email your resume to email@example.com