Bindery Helper / Delivery Driver
The Printing Port is a commercial printing and direct mail production company seeking hard working, motivated individuals to join our production team.
We seek a full-time Bindery Associate to work in a busy bindery environment. Duties include folding, cutting, gathering, booklet making, hand-work, making bails, deliveries, etc. Must be fast, accurate, able to work as a team, and responsible enough to work alone. Must be able to maintain a high level of quality and follow all job instructions. Job duties will be performed both indoors and outdoors.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Print shop bindery experience is helpful but not necessary. Will train the right candidate.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and transport 50 – 100 lbs daily.
- Must be dependable and able to stand for long periods.
- Must have a valid SC Drivers license and clean driving record.
- Must operate Fork Lift – Forklift certification is a plus but not required. We will train.
This position is 1st shift M-F with some weekend work required during peak seasons.
If you have the desire to learn and be part of one of the best companies of its kind, please email your resume to email@example.com